MSSA Elite Program
The MSSA Elite Program is a leadership development program devoted to helping young leaders in the sign & graphics industry maximize their potential by learning advanced leadership and communication skills, as well as, serving as a primer for future leadership opportunities to serve on MSSA Committees and Board of Directors.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- History of the sign industry and the importance of sign associations
- Policies and Procedures and Bylaws of the Mid-South Sign Association
- Structure and purposes of MSSA board of directors, committees, and programs
- Effective networking skills for social-business environments
- Leadership principles and how to apply these to your current position
- How to identify and communicate effectively with different personality types
- Advanced non-verbal communication skills
- How to interact and accomplish goals as a team as you work on a group project and board presentation
ACCEPTANCE AS AN MSSA ELITE INCLUDES:
- Registration & Hotel Accommodations for:
- Fall Meeting - Engage or Elevate
- Idea Exchange
- Certificate & recognition of acceptance into program at MSSA Awards Dinner at SignConnexion
- Opportunity to network with sign industry professionals including MSSA Board of Directors and Elite Program Alumni
- Award & recognition of completion of program at MSSA Awards Dinner at SignConnexion
- Upon completion, receive a ribbon to wear on your name badge at all future MSSA conferences & conventions identifying you as an MSSA Elite Alumni!